Contact Dan at Vacationgay
for availability, pricing & more information on any
1 (866) 541-2187
9-day adventure starting in Madrid during Pride; then
sail the lush Douro River Valley with its enchanting towns and
celebrated wines of Portugal.
| Grand Suite
|| Upper Deck
|| Upper Deck
|| Middle Deck
|| Main Deck
|All prices in U.S. dollars
and are cruise/land only. All reservations are subject to Brand
g's Terms and Conditions. Initial deposit is $850 per person,
with final payment due March 7, 2019. Price is per person based
on double occupancy. Port fees of $199 and gratuities of $175
are additional. Single Supplement for Cruise is $2500, limited
to categories A, B and C.
all-inclusive adventure begins in Indulge your passion for food,
history, and music as you discover the warmth of Portugal and Spain.
Experience the “sunny side” of Europe, starting in radiant
Madrid, then follow the Douro River through Spain and into Portugal.
Feel the warm sun on your skin as you cruise past terraced hills,
quaint villages and acres of ripe vineyards. From taking in a traditional
flamenco show to memorable local food and wine tastings, this all-gay
Brand g cruise and tour gives you the very best of the region.
Cruise through the UNESCO-designated Douro Valley, where grapes
have been grown for 2,000 years. Visit picturesque quintas and meet
the winemakers who run them. In Porto, where the Douro River meets
the Atlantic Ocean, explore architectural wonders, shop the
bustling Rua de Santa Catarina and sip the city’s storied port
wines at its preeminent cellars. Travel overland through the countryside
and stop in Coimbra, Portugal’s third-largest city and birthplace
of six of the country’s kings.
Reward your inner explorer with Portugal & the Douro River,
an all gay adventure that blends captivating cities, picturesque
villages and unparalleled scenic cruising through this less-traveled
corner of Europe.
It’s the perfect combination of inspiring places and rich
history in the comfort of an all-gay environment
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in InterContinental Madrid
(or similar), with daily buffet breakfast and complimentary
- Half-day guided city tour of Madrid including visits
of the Royal Palace and the Prado Museum.
- Transfer from Madrid to ship in Vega de Terron, with stop
in picturesque Salamanca.
- Experience multiple Unesco World Heritage sites.
- 6 nights deluxe cruise accommodation.
- Life enriching tours and excursion.
- State-of-the-art portable audio-headset system on all excursions.
- Gourmet dining with all meals included during your cruise.
- Complimentary free-flowing beverages onboard, including
wine, beer, spirits, coffee, tea, mineral water
and soft drinks.
- Bottled water in every stateroom replenished daily.
- Complimentary Wireless Internet in all public areas.
- Welcome Dinner and Farewell Cocktail Party & Dinner.
- Onboard special highlights including cultural performances,
educational discussion forums, theme dinners and ship tour.
- Transfer from ship to Porto airport.
- Optional 2-night post cruise extension in Lisbon.
|Day 1 – July 5, 2019
|Day 2 – July 6, 2019
|Day 3 – July 7, 2019
Madrid/Salamanca/Barca d'Alva, Portugal (Embarkation)
|Day 4 – July 8, 2019
Barca d'Alva, Portugal
|Day 5 – July 9 2019
|Day 6 – July 10, 2019
|Day 7 – July 11, 2019
|Day 8 – July 12, 2017
|Day 9 – July 13, 2019
Itineraries are Preliminary and Subject
Contact Dan at Vacationgay.com for availability,
pricing and more information
513 541-2187 | toll free 1 866 541-2187 | E-mail