Contact Dan at Vacationgay
for availability, pricing & more information on any
1 (866) 541-2187
Antarctic Express: Fly the Drake
| Owners Suite
||280 Sq Ft
||217 Sq Ft
||269 Sq Ft
|All prices in U.S. dollars and are cruise/land only. Initial deposit is $1500 per person, a second installment of $5,000 per person is due on May 9, 2019, with final payment due September 9, 2019. Optional gratuities are not included in the program fare. You may at your discretion provide gratuities at the end of the cruise. Price is per person based on double occupancy. Single Supplement is 70% of double occupancy price, for Veranda and Infinity Suites. All reservations are subject to Brand g's Terms and Conditions. Due to the weather dependency of this program, Quark Expeditions (the cruise line) advises all guests to book changeable airlines tickets along with cancellation and interruption insurance to assist with additional airline change fees. We also advise all guests to have flexible travel arrangements upon disembarkation of the voyage in case delays arise.Early booking rate reflects a discount of $3,000 per person if booked prior to July 1, 2019.
**Please note, this is the only
Brand g cruise that is not a full ship, all LGBT charter. Brand ghave
secured a block of rooms on this cruise and expect to have around
40 guests out of the ship’s full capacity of 140 guests.
You’re ready to explore King George Island and the Antarctic
Peninsula—and no Drake Passage crossings are required! The
included charter flights between Punta Arenas and Antarctica will
allow you to experience the spectacular majesty of the 7th continent
from the air, before transferring to your ship to get up close and
personal with this incredible landscape.
Keep your camera ready as you cruise in a Zodiac in search of whales,
seabirds and astounding icebergs. Beaches dotted with leopard seals
and penguins give way to icy plateaus, with snow-capped mountain
peaks looming behind. You’ll find yourself thankful for the
near-constant sunlight by which you can take it all in.
The personal space on the World Explorer is exceptional. Every cabin
has either a private walk-out or Juliet balcony for direct ocean
views. World Explorer also delivers plenty of public areas to unwind
in after a day outdoors, including the glass-domed Observation Lounge
for full skyline views, the Explorer Lounge for a drink and a chat,
and the library for more intimate relaxing and reading. Presentations
and discussions are facilitated in a dedicated lecture theater.
Health and wellness facilities feature an outdoor running track,
a small gym and a sauna, plus a spa with change rooms, showers and
lockers. For the active adventurers, add-ons include kayaking, camping
and stand-up paddle boarding.
- Arrival Transfer on February 9, 2020 from Presidente Carlos
Ibáñez del Campo International Airport to Dreams
Hotel, Casino & Spa, Punta Arenas, Chile.
- One Pre-Cruise overnight accommodation at Dreams Hotel
in standard room with Breakfast included, February 9 – 10,
- Group dinner and briefing approx. 6pm at Dreams Hotel on
February 9, 2020.
- Group Transfer from Dreams Hotel to Presidente Carlos Ibáñez
del Campo International Airport, February 10, 2020.
- Group charter flight aboard DAP airlines from Punta Arenas
to King George Island, Antarctica, February 10, 2020.
- Group land transfer to and from King George Island to World
Explorer via zodiac on February 10 and 15, 2020.
- Group charter flight aboard DAP airlines from King George
Island to Punta Arenas, February 15, 2020.
- Group Transfer from Presidente Carlos Ibáñez
del Campo International Airport to Dreams Hotel, February
- One Post-Overnight accommodation Dreams Hotel in standard
room with breakfast included, February 15-16, 2020.
- Shipboard accommodation with housekeeping.
- Shipboard breakfasts, lunches and dinners.
- Included alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages served at
- Brand g Exclusive – shipboard
credit of $100 per guest for use in the On Board Boutique
- Professional Expedition Leaders.
- All Zodiac excursions and transfers included in daily program.
- Formal and informal educational presentations by the Expedition
- Photographic Journal online link provided.
- An official Quark Expeditions parka to keep.
- The loan of a pair of waterproof boots for the duration
of the voyage.
- Toiletries, Towels, Hair dryer and Bathrobes in each cabin.
- Comprehensive pre-departure package including Quark’s
Antarctic Reader and map.
- All miscellaneous service taxes and port charges throughout
- All shipboard luggage handling.
- Emergency Evacuation Insurance to a maximum benefit of
$500,000 USD per person.
- International and Domestic airfare not mentioned.
- Passport and visa expenses (if required).
- Meals ashore, other than specified above.
- Baggage, cancellation and medical travel insurance.
- Mandatory waterproof pants for Zodiac cruising, or any
other gear not mentioned.
- Excess baggage charges.
- Phone and Internet charges.
- Shipboard communication charges, laundry and other personal
- Optional adventure activities.
- Voyage-end gratuities for Crew, Hospitality and Expedition
|Day 1 – February 9, 2020
Punta Arenas, Chile
|Day 2 – February 10, 2020
|Day 3-6 – February 11-14,
Antarctic Peninsula and South Shetland Islands
|Day 7 – February 15, 2020
Disembark and Fly to Punta Arenas
|Day 8 – February 16, 2020
Depart Punta Arenas
Itineraries are Preliminary and Subject
Contact Dan at Vacationgay.com for availability,
pricing and more information
513 541-2187 | toll free 1 866 541-2187 | E-mail