Contact Dan at Vacationgay
for availability, pricing & more information on any
1 (866) 541-2187
| Maharaja Suite
||280 Sq Ft
||261 Sq Ft
||261 Sq Ft
*The fares above are per person USD, based on double occupancy. Initial deposit is $850 person, with final payment due June 3, 2019. Cruise Port Charges of $199 per person and pre-paid Gratuities of $250 per person are additional. International airfare is not included. Single Supplement is $2,500 of twin price, for Signature and Colonial Suites. All reservations are subject to Brand g's Terms and Conditions.
We invite you to join Brand g Vacations from September 30 through October 12, 2019 for an inclusive, all lgbt, 13-day journey, exploring the splendors of India and cruising the Lower Ganges River.
Stay in a luxurious New Delhi hotel as you explore the capital territory.
Fly to exotic West Bengal for an unforgettable cruise along the lower
Ganges River with powerful visits to Bandel, Kalna, Murshidabad,
Chandernagore, and the stunning new temple complex at Mayapur. Back
in Kolkata, the journey continues to Rajasthan and India’s
Golden Triangle, with astounding visits to the fabled pink city of
Jaipur, the 11th century Agra Fort, and the legendary Taj Mahal.
During the river cruise, you’ll return home each night to
a soothing atmosphere of relaxation aboard the elegant, all-suite
Ganges Voyager. Breathe in the scenery from the comfort of a top
deck lounge. Explore the healing sensations of Ayurvedic or traditional
European spa treatments. Gather with your new friends and discuss
the meaning of enlightenment as you watch the world go by. No matter
where you are on board, you’ll feel a renewing energy and comforting
sense of peace.
With just 28 custom-designed suites, space is limited, so contact
Dan at Vacation Gay now!
Fantastic rates starting at just $6,799!
- Welcome reception in New Delhi
- 2 nights hotel accommodation in Imperial Room at Imperial
Hotel New Delhi including breakfast
- One lunch and one dinner in New Delhi
- 7 nights deluxe cruise accommodation.
- Gourmet dining with all meals included during your cruise.
- Free flowing house wine and local beer with lunch
and dinner during cruise.
- One hour pre dinner cocktails of domestic spirits throughout
- Two nights accommodation in Palace Room at Rambagh
Palace, Jaipur including breakfast.
- One lunch and one dinner in Jaipur.
- One night accommodation in Mughal Chambers room at ITC
Mughal, Agra including breakfast.
- One lunch and one dinner in Agra.
- Day room accommodation in Superior room at Radisson
Blu Plaza, New Delhi.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Humayun’s
Tomb and Qutab Minar.
- Go inside the walls of the ancient Mughal capital of Old
Delhi to see the Jama Mashid Mosque and Raj Ghat, the memorial
to Mahatma Gandhi.
- Board an excursion boat for a tour of the Hooghly Imambara
in the port of Bandel.
- Mosque of Nawab Ali-Wardi- Khan in Khushbagh and the Rani
Bhabani temples in Baranagar.
- Tour the Hazarduari Palace in Murshidabad and visit the
- Visit the Sacred heart Church.
- See Rajasthan’s fabled pink city of Jaipur, Agra
Fort, and the legendary Taj Mahal.
|Day 1 – September 30, 2019
|Day 2 – October 1, 2019
|Day 3 – October 2, 2019
New Dehli/Kolkata (Embarkation)
|Day 4 – October 3, 2019
|Day 5 – October 4, 2019
|Day 6 – October 5, 2019
|Day 7 – October 6, 2019
|Day 8 – October 7,
|Day 9 – October 8, 2019
|Day 10 – October 9, 2019
|Day 11– October 10, 2019
|Day 12– October 11, 2019
|Day 13– October 12, 2019
Itineraries are Preliminary and Subject
Contact Dan at Vacationgay.com for availability,
pricing and more information
513 541-2187 | toll free 1 866 541-2187 | E-mail